Duration: 2 Days
Prerequisites: An open mind.
In this course you would learn the basics of working with your energy aura, including learning to "scan," or feel the energy, to "sweep," or clean away congested energy, and to "energize," or supplement areas in your aura that have a pranic deficiency. You begin by learning to activate the energy centres, or "chakras," in the centre of your hands. This enables you to become sensitive to prana and scan a person's - or your own - energy field to identify blockages and then cleanse, energize and revitalize the area with new prana.
Pranic Healing has been taught to doctors, nurses, massage therapists, acupuncturists, chiropractors, shiatsu practitioners, and many others in the healing field. It has allowed them to heal confidently and consistently in the shortest learning time possible. These professionals find Pranic Healing very effective and easy to apply.
Here are some of the other topics covered in Basic Pranic Healing:
- Energetic anatomy: You will learn to work with the network of charkas, meridians and auras to accelerate the healing processes of your body.
- Preventive healing: You will learn to remove the negative energetic patterns of a disease to prevent it from fully manifesting as a physical ailment.
- Self-Pranic Healing: You will learn to apply these healing techniques to accelerate your own healing.
- Step-by-step techniques for ailments related to the
- Respiratory system, e.g., asthma
- Circulatory system, e.g., heart ailments
- Gastrointestinal system, e.g., irritable bowel syndrome
- Musculoskeletal system, e.g., arthritis and back pain
- Reproductive system, e.g., menstrual problems
You'll also learn remedies for such common problems as migraines and sinusitis. Additionally, you'll learn to apply distant healing to loved ones who are not present in the room with you.
The Pranic Healing workshop also teaches a meditation called the Meditation on Twin Hearts, basic techniques on how to breathe properly (pranayama), lectures on the Law or Karma and character building.
The course not only teaches us how to heal, but also how to take charge of our life and improve it on all levels; how to improve interpersonal relationships, reduce stress, improve one's financial situation, and become more successful among others.
All Pranic Healing courses are "experiential," which means that you learn by actually performing the techniques and exercises in class - on yourself and those around you. During class, all the principles will be explained thoroughly and you will practice the techniques exhaustively so you will be confident in your ability to produce positive results when you finish the course.
Basic Pranic Healing is a prerequisite to all other courses (with the exception of Meditations on Soul Realization).